The Women in Business Growth Lab is a 3-month entrepreneurship development programme for early-stage women-led startups in Nigeria, created to stimulate businesses into profitable & sustainable enterprises to accelerate the creation of jobs on the continent.
The program is designed to reduce the inequalities and barriers affecting women in business by accelerating progress in gender equality through entrepreneurship development, linking and learning, and access to finance
The Women in Business Growth Lab will feature weekly working session facilitated by African entrepreneurship experts. Selected female entrepreneurs will be attached to female mentors throughout the program cycle and pitch to investors at monthly deal days.
Together with their partner, Oracle for Startups, they will be supporting tech-enabled businesses in the Women in Business Growth Lab with;
• Free Oracle Cloud Credit worth $500
• Mentoring and Virtual Resource
• Migration assistance and technical support
• Access to Oracle for startup market, customer, and product ecosystem to boost their business further.
• Access to angel investors and funding via Deal Days
• Office Space at Work and Connect
• Access to partnerships and international market
At the end of the program, Connect lab will be awarding $1500 equity-free grant to one impact-driven startup.
Please note that the deadline for application is 11:59 pm 30th, December 2020, and Connect Lab will implement this cohort in Abuja, Nigeria.
Deadline: December 30, 2020.
For more information visit The Women in Business Growth Lab.