Applications are now open for FotoFestiwal for photographers. An Open Call for Fotofestiwal Open Program gives you an opportunity to present your works to the audience of the International Festival of Photography held on 10-27 June 2021 in Łódź (Poland). They are looking for artists with exceptional personalities and projects which present bold visions. The call for entries is open – with no thematic or age limits. They invite specialists from the world’s most important media and photographic institutions to join the jury. From among the submitted projects, the jury will select six which, in cooperation with the curators of Fotofestiwal, will be presented in the form of an exhibition. Upcoming 2021 festival will definitely be a special occasion due to our 20th anniversary.
• Anna Karpenko, an independent curator working i.a. in Minsk, Vilnius and Berlin
• Eyal Landesman is an artist, founder and the director of PHOTO IS:RAEL
• Nina Kassianou, curator, DL Gallery in Piraeus, collaborated with the Photographic Center in Skopelos, the Thessaloniki Museum of Photography and the Athens Photo Festival. Former Artistic Director of M55projects gallery in Athens, founder of Periplus – an international residency program in Ithaca, Greece
• Franek Ammer, curator of the International Festival of Photography Fotofestiwal, Łódź, Poland.
What winners receive
• Exhibition during FOTOFESTIWAL in Łódź (over 20.000 viewers) for 6 artists
• Artistic fee 400 euro,
• Accomodation for main weekend June 10-13 (4 nights),
• Reimbursement of travel costs up to 200 euro,
• Exhibition production budget 450 euro.
Click here to apply.
in case of any questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline: 23:59 20 December 2020, CET
- Finalists announcement: 18 January 2021 – shortlist on FotoFestiwal official website.
- Fotofestiwal Open Call 2021 exhibition opening during festival opening week: 10 June 2021
For more information visit FOTOFESTIWAL