Dell Technologies calls for application for the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in the Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
For the 6th consecutive year, they are launching their competition in search for top talents across the region. If you are working on your graduation project in the Healthcare, Well-being or Education sectors, you are welcomed to join them for a very exciting ride! The targeted topics: IoT or AI or Multi-cloud.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
• First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
• Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
• Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
• All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
• they will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for their finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
• A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
Eligibility And Participation Criteria
• Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
• The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
• At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
• No students should be listed in more than one project.
• Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor
How to Participate
Students are invited to submit their project abstracts in areas related to the advancement of technology and applications related to the following focus areas: AI, IoT and Multi-Cloud.
Submit your entry
Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the following information:
Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving?
Question 2: What is the importance of this problem?
Question 3: What are the current solutions?
Question 4: How will your solution solve the problem? What is new?
Question 5: What is the expected impact of your solution from various perspectives (social, commercial, environmental, etc)?
Question 6: Give a high level functional description of your solution. How will it be used?
Question 7: Give a high level technical description of your solution: architecture, technology, integration, innovative components, etc.
Question 8: Give a high level description of your solution development environment, platform, tools, etc.
Question 9: How will you manage your product development cycle, your quality assurance process, your solution deployment logistics, etc?
Question 10: Give the most relevant plans that you have developed for your project (for example, time schedule, resource plan, training plan, risk management, contingency plan, etc.)
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria: Relevance, originality, significance and expected contributions and impact.
The shortlisted projects and teams will be notified to proceed to the next phase of Project Design Layout Submission followed by Final Project Submission for the selection of the winners.
Carefully review the entry requirements one more time before submitting your abstract then Click here to apply
For more information visit Dell Technologies Graduation project Competition 2020/2021
The deadline for submitting the Project Abstracts is 30 December 2020.