The Cultura en Vena Foundation in Spain has launched Emergency Culture, a call for young European creators working in visual arts and literature.
The objective of the programme is to stimulate artistic creation that affirms the social and transformative role of culture in the field of health and well-being. After an open call for proposals on social media, the selected works will be exhibited in hospitals of the Spanish public healthcare system.
• €8.000 in prizes.
• The works of the finalists and winners will be exhibited in Spanish public hospital.
• There will be a previous presentation at the Circulo de Bellas Artes in Madrid.
• Open to Visual Artists, Writers , poets and creators living in Europe.
• Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years old.
• The theme of the contest is open. However, the artworks must be suitable for a health environment in terms of form, content and message.
Deadline: November 11, 2020.