The Music – Tech Innovation Challenge is a competition aimed at identifying and developing innovative solutions across four opportunity areas in the Nigerian music industry that can benefit from the application of technology.
Key opportunity areas:
• Label Management
• Legal advisory for artists
• Artist Management
• Event Management
Interested applicants are advised to attend at least one of the virtual ideation workshops. These workshops, moderated by CcHUB and key music industry experts will ensure that startups and teams understand the purpose of the challenge and are able to submit applications that are fit for purpose. The key experts for this challenge include:
• Audu Maikori: Tue, Sep 15, 2pm WAT
• Uduak Oduok: Thu Sep 16, 5pm WAT
• Godwin Tom: Fri, Sep 18, 2pm WAT
• Wale Davies: Mon, Sep 21, 2pm WAT
These workshops will cover:
• In-depth problem identification and clarification (for each opportunity area) by the industry experts
• Tips on our selection criteria
• General Q&A sessions
• If you missed them, you can find recordings of all the workshops here.
Kindly note that each applicant is limited to ONE submission.
• SupportThe winning teams will receive technical support to build out their products as well as access to market/potential clients.
• FundingThere will be the possibility of funding for exceptional teams that demonstrate potential to scale through direct funding from CcHUB.
Call For Application
They invite startups or teams with a working prototype (solution demo) to submit applications, technologies, tools, services or any other kind of digital innovation, in line with the identified opportunity areas.
Kindly submit your application here.
Deadline: October 16
For more information visit Co-Creation Hub