Now’s your chance to get behind the scenes of the case pedagogy and leave your mark on it!
Literary Symposium Desk brings to you the perfect way to present your ideas through a hands-on business case to boost your managerial acumen. Rouse your inner academic and leverage your managerial talent to create a challenge and showcase it to the world!
The Literary Symposium Desk is one of the landmark clubs at IIM Ahmedabad. It is the official club for all the debating, literary and quizzing activities at IIM-A.
Cash Prizes worth INR 20,000!
• 1st Prize – 10,000
• 2nd Prize – 6,000
• 3rd Prize – 4,000
• Top 10 teams will receive a Certificate of Excellence
• Top 20 teams will receive a Certificate of Merit
• All teams will receive a Certificate of Participation.
• Team Size: Each team can consist of 2-4 members. There is no limit on the number of participants from each college –
• Only college students (undergraduate, post-graduate or masters) are eligible to participate in the competition, including students pursuing an Executive MBA program – Team formation:
• A team can be cross specializations or year of study. Each team must be from the same campus. A student cannot be a part of more than one team – Faculty Advisor (Optional):
• Teams are allowed to have up to 1 faculty advisor. Advisors must NOT be permanent/ visiting faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. Advisors may be from a different college than the team’s institution.
Case study details:
– Case studies must be written in English – Beyond the simple description of an organization, the case must present a specific managerial challenge
– The case study can be written on any management topic or business decision, including but not limited to management, finance, operations management etc.
– Cases must not have been previously used in a case competition, published by a case centre, published in a journal, or publicly available All decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgement will be with Team Literary Symposium Desk.
Round 1 Abstract Submission: Submit a 300-word case abstract outlining the managerial dilemma, situational context, companies involved and other relevant details. Format: Word File (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Borders: None) with Team Details (Team name, name of institute and names of team members & faculty advisor, if any)
Round 2 Case Submission: Submit the case study. Detailed instructions for the case will be shared with the shortlisted teams
Round 3 Case Presentation : The finalists will present their case studies to a panel of judges
Deadline for registration: September 24.
For more information visit Red Brick Case writing competition 2020