culture360.ASEF.org is now inviting applications from interested arts organisations that would like to showcase their upcoming events both on-site & virtual (such as arts conferences, festivals, workshops, webinars, online performances and exhibitions) on their arts portal through a media partnership with them. They offer a wide outreach & visibility for your event among the arts communities in Asia and Europe.
What is culture360.ASEF.org?
culture360.ASEF.org is an online platform offering up-to-date information on arts, culture & heritage from 51 countries in Asia & Europe. Publically funded by the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM), culture360.ASEF.org is for artists, cultural professionals, policy makers & anyone interested in international cultural co-operation.
Why a media partnership?
As part of their mandate, they give visibility to innovative arts events from under-represented or less-visible countries, regions & artistic disciplines projects. They do this through media partnerships with interesting arts events in Asia and Europe. Since 2012, they have offered over 30 media partnerships to key events in both regions. They would like to continue supporting more such initiatives through this competitive open call process, especially during the difficult times they are experiencing due to the Covid-19 global pandemic.
What type of events do they support?
The media partnership with culture360.ASEF.org is for arts events ONLY. They may take various forms and include both physical and virtual activities: conferences, festivals, workshops, online performances and webinars. Events must be cultural in nature (see more details below) and must take place in any of the 51 countries of Asia and Europe that are members of ASEM and ASEF.
What areas of the arts & culture?
They are particularly interested in events that focus on:
• Digital: issues, trends, challenges
• Interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral events that connect arts & culture with sustainable development, human rights, public health, science & technology etc.
• Events that are collaborations between Asians and Europeans
What geographical areas?
All events taking place in ASEM member countries are welcome to apply. Special attention will be given to countries/regions that are less visible within Asia and Europe.
What can they offer as media partner?
culture360.ASEF.org will promote the selected arts event through the following communication activities:
• Articles/Interviews/Podcasts with the organisers, participants or speakers published on their website
• Announcement of the selected event in our monthly e-newsletter
• Promotion on culture360.ASEF.org social media channels
• Event post on culture360.ASEF.org website
What do they seek in exchange?
• culture360.ASEF.org acknowledged as media partner in all printed and digital collaterals of the event
• Possibility to present ASEF‘s work in culture at the event
• Dissemination of ASEF publications and brochures at the event
• Dissemination of survey on Asia-Europe collaboration among participants at the event
Arts organisations, cultural networks & government agencies that are organisers or co-organisers of arts events may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
• Deadline for submission of proposals: 15 August 2020
• Proposals should refer to events taking place between 1 September and 15 December 2020
For more information visit Culture360: Call for Media Partnerships