“Tush Magazine Bi-Monthly Writing Contest” is here again for the 10th time and it is One Hundred Thousand naira up for grabs.
Tush Magazine is a magazine that is poised at celebrating youths around the world. Tush Magazine is specifically based on the lifestyle of youths, and they intend appreciating the works of young Nigerians excelling positively in their choices of careers. They are a quarterly all colored and glossy magazine and their choice of selecting their cover page personalities is basically based on age, creativity and consistency. Their mission is to ‘showcase and celebrate youths” and they are more than willing to do anything for them.
They make mention of this quote because that truly is the essence of this contest. Writers deserve more recognition and they believe this is our little way of contributing to the writers’ cause.
“Like the previous editions, the most essential take from this writing contest is about helping you become a better published writer with more exposure and feedback.”
Please see below the rules for participating, endeavour to follow these rules as they will be strict on compliance.
Who Is Eligible:
Any young writer of Nigerian descent and living in Nigeria.
Rules For Participation
• Articles MUST be above 300 words and not more than 500 words.
• Only articles related to music, movie, fashion, sports, tech and youth lifestyle will be accepted.
• Articles MUST be free from plagiarism and never been published.
• Articles MUST be sent in word document ONLY.
• At least one accompanying and related image meant for publishing alongside the article. [Kindly attach the image as a separate attachment and not in the word document, also make sure the image is above 500 kilobyte and not more than 2 megabyte]
• Please don’t send the image as a separate mail
• Only one entry is allowed for each writer.
• You must be a follower of TushMagazineNig on Instagram for your entry to be valid. Kindly indicate your Name and Instagram handle alongside your article.
• Please ensure your profile is set to public. Entries of private accounts will not be considered
• Previous winners are not allowed to participate
• Send entries to email@example.com
Entries closes on the 31st of July, 2020
As in their recent contests, they will be publishing ONLY 20 good entries [these are articles that are well constructed, properly edited and well written and also meet up with the requirements set above] received within the submission period.
These articles would be vetted by their in-house editors and the selected 20 entrants will be notified by email on the 10th of August, 2020 while the two winners will be announced on the 21st of August, 2020.
For more information visit Tush magazine