INES#talent is a programme enabling promising talents from all participating countries to drive their international careers forward by performing at showcase festivals all over Europe.
INES, the Innovation Network of European Showcases, is a network of 20 European showcase festivals, supported by the EU.
Each INES#festival nominates between 2 and 10 promising and exportable artists from their own country to the INES#talent pool. In the following 2 years, all INES#festivals will book foreign artists out of INES#talent pool.
If you get booked to an INES#festival as an INES#talent you will be provided at least this minimum package:
– minimum 250€ compensation/fee (VAT excl.)
– Accommodation or compensation for accommodation
– Basic backline (amp, drum kit, PA. No guitars, drum breakables etc will be provided unless agreed otherwise)
– Festival passes for the travel party & one conference ticket
– Catering or buyout
– no travel costs compensation. They recommend that you get in touch with your national music export offices for support, you will find most of them here
Every upcoming band from Austria, Czechia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can apply.
The nominee has to be available for at least 8 out of 20 INES festival dates in the year to come.
1. For your INES#talent application you will need to create a gigmit profile or log in if you already have one.
2. With this profile you will apply for INES#talent, so please make sure that all your information is complete and up-to-date, including images and links to your music and music videos.
3. At the end of the application you will confirm the conditions of participation.
→ Applications for for the INES#talent programme 2021 is open till the end of July 2020.
Click here to Apply
INES#talents for the 2021 pool will be announced in October 2020.
For more information visit INEC#Talent