WeBloom Africa is excited to announce the applications for their second cohort program for Women Lead Innovations in Africa.
– An African women based in Africa, running a registered impact driven business
– Ready to scale and deepen your solution in a specific region
– Part of a team with at least 2 founders
– Seeking funding.
We advice you to apply!.
What They Offer
– Strategic and Operational Advice: we will give you feedback on your current business model, market opportunities, potential growth strategies, and support with new marketing and sales approaches.
– Financial advisory: We provide support regarding financial modeling & financial projections.
Partnerships: we will match you with potential partners and investors in and around our ecosystem.
– WeBloom Database: Be part of a diverse database of African Women Leading Innovation which will seek bring entrepreneurs access to further resources and growth opportunities.
Steps to apply;
– Fill out the form in the link below
– Create a 30-60 seconds video introducing your startup, the problem, and the solution you are providing as well as the social impact it has on your community.
– Upload the video on Facebook or Twitter and tag @webloom with hashtag #WeBloom #InvestorReady #Africa #AfricanWomenLeadingInnovation
– 25 Startups and Businesses will be invited for one on one Zoom pitch to better understand your model and team fit on a rolling basis from September 1st 2020
– 10 Selected Startups and businesses will make it for the finals
– 5 selected viable Startups and businesses will be on-boarded as WeBloom’s second cohort of bloomers.
– 1 winner will be awarded 2,000USD
Application deadline: 30th August 2020
Startups review: 30th August – 15th September
Live pitches and demo days: 15th September – 30th September
Program starts: October 2020