Tush Magazine is glad to announce entry submissions for the 9th edition of the “Tush Magazine Bi-Monthly Writing Contest” . Like the previous editions, the most essential take from this writing contest is about helping you become a better published writer with more exposure and feedback.
As in their recent contests, they will be publishing ONLY 20 good entries [these are articles that are well constructed, properly edited and well written and also meet up with the requirements set ] received within the submission period.
There has been lots of feedback and suggestions as to increasing the number of winners; while we may not be able to increase the prize money at this moment, we have decided to increase the winners to four – two males and two females.
These articles would be vetted by their in-house editors and the selected 20 entrants will be notified by email on the 5th of June, 2020 while the winners will be announced on the 12th of June, 2020
Any young writer of Nigerian descent and living in Nigeria.
How to participate
• Articles MUST be above 300 words and not more than 500 words.
• Only articles related to music, movie, fashion, sports, tech and youth lifestyle will be accepted.
• Articles MUST be free from plagiarism and never been published.
• Articles MUST be sent in word document ONLY.
• At least one accompanying and related image meant for publishing alongside the article. [Kindly attach the image as a separate attachment and not in the word document, also make sure the image is above 500 kilobyte and not more than 2 megabyte]
• Only one entry is allowed for each writer.
• You must be a follower of TushMagazineNig on Instagram for your entry to be valid. Kindly indicate your Name and Instagram handle alongside your article.
** Previous winners are not allowed to participate **
Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: May 22.
For more information visit Tush Magazine