The university of Florida is looking for a creative programer for the post of an ops web designer.
WORK TYPE:Temp Part-Time
LOCATION:Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
DEPARTMENT:60320000 – AG-FAM YOUTH / COMM SCI
• Designs and/or maintains websites and web applications, using various web-based programming or scripting languages.
• Evaluates code to ensure that it is valid and properly structured (meets industry standards) for compatibility with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Creates content to educate, motivate, and appeal to users as well as engage them in regular website usage while at the same time being sensitive to diverse audiences and needs.Improves web tools, strategies, services, and functionality.
• Works with appropriate staff and departments to develop and coordinate, as well as report on, content analytics to evaluate website performance.Identifies problems and corrects issues or refers problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Works collaboratively with project staff, University communications, and IT support.
• Maintains understanding of current web technologies or programming practices.
• Attends weekly website/social media meetings.
• Follows University branding strategies and website guidelines.Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in an appropriate area of specialization and/or appropriate field/experience.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience working with Adobe, Photoshop and/or illustrator or other creative tools.
• Experience working with Content Management Systems, such T4, WordPress, etc.
• Experience working with World Wide Web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, etc. Able to pass background checks.Able to follow strict guidelines and protocols.
$20.00 Per Hour
Click here to APPLY NOW
Deadline: April 15.